Amadeus recrute à Londres et Sophia Antipolis
- Bac +5
Message de Xavier How-Choong, Business Analyst pour Amadeus Services Limited, Akka Development Limited :
"Je me permets de vous contacter afin de diffuser ces offres d’emplois sur reunionnaisdumonde.com.
Notre client principal, Amadeus, est en forte croissance et a besoin de renforcer ses équipes sur les sites de Londres et de Sophia-Antipolis (Alpes Maritimes).
Ces postes sont disponibles de suite et s’adressent plutôt à des bac+5 ayant une formation de type master/ingénieur, les profils juniors sont bienvenus. Une double formation technique/commerciale est un plus, il en est de même pour une précédente expérience dans l’industrie aérienne. La maîtrise de l’anglais est obligatoire (l’accent réunionnais est accepté !).
Je suis OK pour coacher d’éventuels candidats réunionnais. Me contacter"
Les profils :
Program Management Officer
Airline IT PMO, as cornerstone of the Airline IT organization, establishes common processes
and procedures throughout all of the Airline IT Sales globally, leveraging common tools and
methodologies to build consistency between Amadeus engagements.
Provide project management methodology and support to Pre-Sales and or Sales managers
- Provide support and assistance in the administration and control of the Sales Process
- Enforce tools, processes and practices in a consistent way across all engagements at the
beginning of the Sales Engagements internally in Amadeus and with the customer
- Create and keep updated a reference Master Plan all along the engagement
- Act as the Amadeus contact point for the Airline’s PMO team (organise status calls, write
minutes, track action items, define common procedures for billing expenses..)
- Assist Sales Engineering teams and Scoping teams with administration and logistics
(organisation of meetings, customer visits, travel requests, travel expense reports to be billed
to the customer, organisation of training sessions)
- Coordinate interaction with departments involved upstream (Sales, Sales Planning), in parallel
(Product Management) and downstream (Program Management, Implementation).
common tools and reference documents. Define, execute and control hand-over processes
- Create, enforce and maintain a risk management plan
- Project Management methodology, PMI Certification is a plus
- Advanced Business degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in English essential (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of additional languages will be an asset
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Business understanding of the Airline IT, GDS and Travel industry
- Advanced PC skills
- Knowledge of the Amadeus organisation is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Empathy with other cultures
- Change Management and Flexibility
- Pro-activity, initiative, autonomy, adaptability and accountability
- Organized and methodic approach to the problems
Previous specific experience in project management, preferably in the (Airline) IT industry,
acting as a Project- /Program Manager or PMO.
Summary of Responsibilities :
Ensure process improvement in order to facilitate top management decision making and optimum
organisational functioning. Provide budget & resource planning, follow-up and reporting
Major Responsibilities :
- Build key relationships with customers, Business Units outlining business requirements with a global
deployment plan and product strategy
- Identify new opportunities and proposing solutions to improve customer production volumes
- Develop product strategies to meet the specific needs of customers.
- Monitor the competition’s product offering
- Identify opportunities for the development of new or enhancement of existing products through market
research, competitive analysis and customer/ prospect contacts and feedback
- In co-operation with commercial account managers or pre-sales team, contribute to RFPs.
- Contribute to the product roadmap
- Gather product requirements & validate business cases
- Participate in the elaboration of pricing policies for the products
- Manage the delivery of projects.
- Ensure that products planned or under development meet the market needs.
- Interface regularly with the development teams to ensure delivery of requirements
- Monitor the success of the product on the market
- Communicate the value of the products (internal presentations, demonstrations to customers, trade shows)
University degree in Business or Technology
- Functional Skills
- Knowledge of Amadeus Products is a plus
- Project Management skills.
- Understanding of IT development and tools
- Exposure to multicultural work environment a plus
- Communication skills including presentation skills in a high-tech environment
- Ability to influence cross-functionally
- Customer focus & interpersonal understanding
- Autonomy and initiative
- Accountability and Proactivity
- Prior experience in Product Management Business Travel or IT
- Customer management responsibilities & exposure a definite plus