Coordinateur des ventes - industrie aeronautique
- 2 à 5 ans
- Manager, chef d’équipe
- Bac +4
- Afrique du Sud
Hi-Fly Marketing is a South African based aviation services SME, with a particular focus on technology systems and engineering expertise for improving operational efficiency and safety www.hiflymarketing.com
We represent leading companies such as ADSoftware www.adsoftware.fr (Fleet Management and logistic system), EADS SECA www.seca.eads.net (Engine maintenance), Sagem www.sagem-ds.com (Flight Data Monitoring) and Litson & Associates www.litsonandassociates.com (Safety Management System).
We are looking for someone with concrete practical skills in the field of BtoB sales development.
- Customers prospecting and customer monitoring (ie. sales, negotiation ...)
- Marketing (development of customer base, web marketing and corporate communications, improve sales efficiency and increase revenues ...)
- Coordination of 3 sales executive
- Assisting in the daily task of the business activity
- Tertiary Education required / Ideally Graduate School of Business student
- Have a good knowledge of African business culture (out of South Africa) is a plus.
- English required - French / Portuguese would be a plus
- The candidate has to be open to learn the technicalities of the Aviation industry together with the rules and regulations applicable in this specific industry.
- The ideal candidate is a person who has an experience in the aviation / in the field of sales and business development ; with a drive to learn new things and grow in the industry.
- This position requires patience and precision, adaptability, autonomy, consistency, a good knowledge of IT tools, a good level of English.
- It is expected of you bring your know how to the activity of to company.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
Remuneration based on a fix salary and commission according to profile and experience.
S end your application (CV + Letter of Motivation) to alex[email protected]
Because of the specificity of the industry, generic cover letters will not be considered. Please make an effort to really explain why you would like to work with us. We encourage the applicants to visit the mentioned websites in order to understand and evaluate what the aviation industry and our activity is about.