Responsable des Ressources Humaines h/f - CDI
- 5 à 10 ans
- Cadre supérieur
- Bac +5
- Ressources humaines
Cette offre a été pourvue.
Plan, develop and manage the implementation of comprehensive and effective HR policy and organization practices. It will be able to support the business strategy and organization culture at Reunion island, in order to enable the organization to successfully meet both short and long term business requirements.
- Manage and implement all HR related aspects practice as well as the situation in the labor market and in legislation changes in France & Reunion to provide a proactive and quality HR service to the organization.
- Research, analyze and administer human resources programmes and systems to ensure the organization’s ability to attract, retain, and motivate high quality employees in a competitive and cost effective manner.
- Manage timely recruitment services that meet departments’ needs for quantity, skills and potential for both the short term and long term development of the business. Create and expand positive relations with recruitment agencies, universities and schools, and promote the company as an employer of choice.
- Manage training and developmental programs that focus on developing core competencies to the level required to achieve company strategic objectives in order to ensure that present and future business needs are effectively addressed. Review existing and potential training/developmental programs portfolio.
- Manage Employee and Labor Relations to maintain an optimal relationship. Continually monitor employee relations and attitudes toward the company, adopting pro-active programs to sustain a positive working environment and constructive two-way communications between management and employees.
- Lead a smooth implementation of the MAP cycle to ensure that the program is properly adapted to the local requirements and business needs, and conducted in accordance with the company’s standards.
- Supervise payroll & administrative activities :
o Maintain an effective human resources administration and information
system for management and employees.
o Ensure proper administration (contracts, personal files, transfers, necessary forms/documentation and labour books, legal “orders”) and record keeping, provide management with data and trends to support decisions and fulfil all reporting obligations to the authorities (social security, taxes, etc.) as well as EEMA HQ.
o Maintain and update employee data management systems and payroll databases.
- Manage HR budget items such as salaries, merit increases, compensation & benefits, mobility, Source & Select, Develop & Counsel. Monitor HR activities within the affiliate : R&R, T&D, S& S, Employee & Labor relations, End of Employment, Mobility.
- Clear and Constructive Communication : Customer focus, developing direct reports, integrity and trust, peer relationships,
- Courage : Challenging direct reports, managerial courage,
- Efficiency : Action oriented, planning, priority setting, problem solving, process management, standing alone,
- Emotional Intelligence : Comfort around higher management, composure, interpersonal savvy, listening, motivating others, self-knowledge,
- Entrepreneurial Spirit : Learning on the fly, organizational agility.
Work experience : 5+ years HR experience
Language Skills Level :
- English Fluent
- French First Language