Beijing internship : Sale Account manager
Oté la Chine
- Bac +2
Employer organizations :
- Great Wall Club (mobile internet business platform)
- iWeekend (non profit tech entrepreneur global organization)
Job Content :
Sale Account manager
- assist in managing big sponsors accounts such as Nokia, Google, Tencent, investment banking..
- reaching out new sponsors
- account follow up and after-sale services
- help organizing a leading tech conference in Asia (May 10-11)
- communicate with third party (video team..)
Personal Assistant tasks
- from making coffee to meeting potential partners solo.
Ideal candidate is :
Bac +4 or Bac +2 with 2 years work experience
Chinese speaking is an asset.
Work proficiency in English.
Tech savvy (knowledge of internet and mobile internet industry is a plus).
Multi task, independant, curious, flexible.
Knowledge in web development is a plus (or in wordpress)
Accommodation : provided (shared apartment in Wudaokou)
Starting date : ASAP
Intership time : Minimum until 15 May 2012. Longer according to candidate availability.
Visa : tourist (to be prepare by yourself)
If interested please contact me at (resume + 500 words max why you are interested and why you are the best person for the job, and your availability !)